Saturday, March 20, 2010

Err...Twilight

As anyone who knows me knows, I absolutely loathe Twilight. If for no other reason than the fact that it is pointless, horribly written drivel that garners massive popularity and hysterics. I wouldn't be so angry if it didn't get so much attention. After all then it would be just another of the thousands of horribly written books that are published every year. Well because New Moon comes out on dvd today I thought I would post some funny articles about Twilight. First is the daring Twilight Drinking Game, less a plausible drinking activity and more a blatant satire of the books problems. And second is a review of the Twilight Graphic Novel, which in my opinion looks like it was drawn by my ex. Atleast its good to know that others share my understand that these books, movies, etc. are absolute garbage.

The Twilight Drinking Game
Twilight: The Graphic Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment