Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lovecraft 101 - Update

With my big move coming up in a little over 4 weeks and the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays nestled in the middle of it, I am not going to be able to work on my blog as much as I would like. I am in the process of packing up all my massive books of Lovecraft and mythos related works as I write this. Lovecraft 101 which has quickly become a weekly treat to work on will return with the rest of Tentacle News in the New Year. Once I am settled and comfortable I can return to my art and my hobby of maintaining this blog. I will of course return with my annual "Best of" post, but until then, enjoy some random links via Twitter, and a few Canadian Monster posts I have set to post every weekend. Thanks for all the readership and support. I wish you all happy holidays!
-Jeff Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment