Saturday, June 1, 2013

Music Worth Making Your Ears Bleed

Artwork copyright Jeff Powers © 2013
This was just a fun little side project I found some time to play around with this week. It is nothing groundbreaking for me, despite how excited I was when the idea hit me while driving down the street with my music blasting. Anyway, the final image came out pretty well, and something different than the usual genre art I have been making lately.
To accompany it, I though I might need to include some good tunes as well. I don't usually discuss music on here. My own tastes vary so much, and I understand not everyone will agree with me on these tunes. They aren't for everyone, and some are certainly not safe for work. Not that you should listen to this music at work, after all, this is music worth making your ears bleed!

No comments:

Post a Comment