Monday, July 30, 2012

Personal Update - July 31 2012

I apologize to all my readers, family and friends out there. I promised to post more and I haven't. Things have picked up at work and of course I once again find myself rather ill, with doctors scratching their heads at a cause. I promised a full run down of my adventurous vacation in Jeju (stories worth telling) but I am afraid I won't be able to deliver on that. I will try my best to upload new pictures and more Lovecraft 101 posts, but please be patient with me. Sickness and exhaustion from a new workload and schedule have really made things difficult for me, and I am struggling with all of it.
Thank you all for your support from abroad. I promise I will get more onto the blog as soon as I can, but I can't promise any specific timeline for it. Cheers.
-Jeff Powers
제프 파워스

2 comments:

Lin & Lu said...

Feel better Jeff! I hope you can figure out what the problem is soon and get some rest in the middle of a hectic life!

Christi Powers said...

Don't try to be superhuman. Hope you feel better very soon.

Post a Comment