Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Day Painting Challenge

I am a huge fan of challenges (as I am sure is apparent with my ongoing Book Challenge). There will be a few extra posts this month on TN, as I take on the 30 Day Painting Challenge. Everyday (as much as possible) I will post a new painting. Some will be simple sketches, others fully completed (or near complete) works. I have a strict list of what must be done each day for the next month. A challenge I found online in my aimless cyber wandering. I'd share a link, or even just the list, but I don't want to give away the challenge. Besides, the subject of each upcoming piece is hardly the point. The point is to make art every single day. Good or bad, I want to really push myself to produce more work. More practice is never a bad idea. So tune in everyday, for a new work. Cheers!
~Jeff Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment