Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vintage Gaming

As anyone who knows me could tell you, I used to be something of a gamer. And while that isn't true as much anymore, I will certainly always have an affinity for classic video games. Especially of those from my own childhood. Recently I have been working as a cartoonist for a new company that sells classic and vintage video games.
Sandstorm Genesis Games follows the typical trade and sell used game setup. But the cool thing about it is the weekly featured game review. In it is a well written review of a classic game we all may or may not remember. But it also features my artwork! yay! So even if you're not a gamer, or like me, not a gamer anymore. Check out the art and the humorous comics every week. But you don't have to take my word for it. (dun nun nun).

No comments:

Post a Comment